Join SAN FRANCISCO DANCE SPACE for a week of Dance Camp this Summer!
SFDS hosts popular camps throughout the summer for ages 4-13, beginner-advanced dancers. Camp runs Monday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm.
COST: $350/WEEK (DISCOUNT PROVIDED FOR SIBLINGS OR REPEAT CAMPERS)
Dance Camp highlights include:
- Ballet, Yoga Jazz, Hip Hop and Modern dance classes
- Strength, conditioning and flexiblity sessions
- Repertory and Intro to Choreography
- Classical Ballet story and movie time!
- Arts and crafts, tutu design, hair and make up, face painting and more!
YOUNG REMBRANDTS: $120/WEEK
We're happy to announce that we'll be partnering up with Young Rembrandts again this summer. Young Rembrandts will be offering art classes to our campers at SF DANCE SPACE Monday-Friday following dance camp from 3:00-5:00pm for $120!
Young Rembrandts teaches drawing, the fundamental skill of all visual arts. Children who learn to draw using the Young Rembrandts method develop spatial reasoning and fine motor skills, order and sequencing abilities, visualization, and self-discipline as well as fundamental art skills. Our original curriculum introduces concrete ideas and techniques that enlarge their visual vocabularies, enrich their imaginations and their minds.
Camp Week Offerings:
June 12-16 Dance Camp! (ages 4-7) FULL- WAITLIST ONLY
June 19-23 Dance Camp! (ages 8-10)
August 7-11: Intermediate/Advanced Camp Workshop (ages 10-14)*
* THESE WEEKS REQUIRE PREVIOUS DANCE TRAINING/EXPERIENCE
Contact us for ages and availability.