2018-2019 Session Dates
Fall Session September 4, 2018-December 20, 2017 Spring Session January 8, 2018- May 31, 2019
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please fill out the ONLINE form below and select the class(es) of your choice.
- NEW STUDENTS: Contact SF Dance Space for placement.
- RETURNING STUDENTS: If you have completed a full year in the previous level, and have not otherwise been notified by the director, should enroll in the level which follows.
- SUBMIT PAYMENT. annual registration fee ($40), tuition and forms 10 days from submitting the ONLINE class request form below.
- New students should submit this payment with the NEW STUDENT enrollment forms (will be emailed with class confirmation).
- Returning students should submit with the RETURNING STUDENT FORM (will be emailed with class confirmation).
- Attend REGISTRATION DAY Saturday August 18, 2018, 10am-3pm:
- NEW STUDENTS: Must attend registration day so that they may be fitted for their class uniform and meet their teachers.
- UNIFORM PAYMENT and TUITION BALANCES are due on this day.
- RETURNING STUDENTS: Will be emailed a Returning Student Form Please return the form with the following fees: REGISTRATION, TUITION AND UNIFORM as well as any additional items you will need. Your items will be ready for pick up on registration day. If enrolling siblings, please submit one for each student.
Fall Session Fees:
- $40 Annual Registration
- Tuition (see below for tuition pricing)
Fall Tuition for 1 hour classes $40 ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE +
- $310 Fall Session 1 class / $280 Sibling 1 class
- $560 Fall Session 2 classes/ $530 Sibling 2 classes
- $820 Fall Session 3 classes/ $790 Sibling 3 classes
- $1030 Fall Session 4 classes/ $1000 Sibling 4 classes
- $195 Strength and Flexibility/ 45 minutes Fall Session
Fall Tuition for 1.5 hour classes $40 ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE +
- $385 Fall Session 1 class / $355 Sibling 1 class
- $735 Fall Session 2 classes/ $705 Sibling 2 classes
- $995 Fall Session 3 classes/ $965 Sibling 3 classes
- $1205 Fall Session 4 classes/ $1175 Sibling 4 classes
- $195 Strength and Flexibility/45 minute Fall Session
PRIVATE 1 hour technique class or rehearsal- $65
ALL FEES PAID TO SAN FRANCISCO DANCE SPACE ARE NON REFUNDABLE
Spring Session Registration*
January 16, 2018- June 10, 2018
Tuition for 1 hour classes new student $40 ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE +
- $430 Spring Session 1 class / $380 Sibling 1 class
- $810 SpringSession 2 classes/ $700 Sibling 2 classes
- $1115 Spring Session 3 classes/ $1005 Sibling 3 classes
- $1365 Spring Session 4 classes/ $1335 Sibling 4 classes
- $270 Strength and Flexibility/ 45 minute class Spring session
Tuition for 1.5 hour classes new student $40 ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE +
- $535 Spring Session 1 class / $480 Sibling 1 class
- $1000 Spring Session 2 classes/ $910 Sibling 2 classes
- $1305 Spring Session 3 classes/ $1215 Sibling 3 classes
- $1560 Spring Session 4 classes/ $1470 Sibling 4 classes
- $270 Strength and Flexibility/45 minute class Spring session
*PRIORITY ENROLLMENT FOR SPRING SESSIONS
Each fall, there is a priority enrollment period for FALL SESSION students wishing to enroll in the following SPRING SESSION. This period runs SEPTEMBER THRU NOVEMBER 21 and allows families an opportunity to secure their spots in their current class before enrollment opens up to new students in the spring. To take advantage of this offering, parents must submit a $100 deposit per class. YOU WILL NOT NEED TO RESUBMIT THE ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Once the priority enrollment period is over on NOVEMBER 21, we will open classes up to new students wishing to enroll for the spring session. At that time, class availability is on a first come first served basis regardless of previous enrollment.
PRIORITY ENROLLMENT DOES NOT APPLY TO CURRENT STUDENTS HOPING TO CHANGE CLASSES IN THE SPRING. Returning students wishing to change classes in the spring may not do so until priority enrollment ends in November. However, they should notify SFDS in advance so that they may be placed on a wait list for the class of their choice. SFDS will contact wait listed students regarding availability after the priority enrollment period ends.
NEW STUDENTS who were not enrolled in the Fall Session and hope to enroll for the spring should submit their class requests by using the ONLINE FORM below. We will place you on a wait list and contact you regarding availability following the priority enrollment period.
SFDS accepts checks, cash and Google Wallet as forms of payment.
Checks should be made out to San Francisco Dance Space
Families enrolling siblings or signing up for multiple classes/week may contact us for installment options.
Students wishing to enroll in more than 2 Ballet classes/week should contact SFDS for class placement recommendations. Please visit our classes page for options/pre-requisites.